How to Enter
All applications must be completed and submitted via our website before the – 11.59 pm EST May 23, 2021 DEADLINE.
All applicants submit their performances in the form of a YouTube link.
Inaccessible links will be considered a withdrawal and ineligible for a refund.
By submitting your video, you authorize Sempre Musick to republish it in any form or medium for 1 year.
All applicants must upload a photo and pay the following non-refundable application fee through the website’s online payment tool:
Concerto Competition fee – $95.00
A confirmation email will be sent to those completing the online application form and submitting the application fee.
If an applicant has completed an application and paid the application fee in full but has not received an email of confirmation within 48 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The organization is not responsible for applications that were not received.
Concerto Competition Rules
- Competitors play one movement of a Concerto (accompanied or unaccompanied).
- Memorization is required.
- A single YouTube link should be provided for the performance.
- Competition results are final and cannot be altered.
- Results will be announced after June 15, 2021.
- Each Participant receives a Certificate of Participation
- Each Participant receives comments from a Jury member.
- The winner of the Concerto Competition Category will be invited to perform live with the Sempre Musick Orchestra when Sempre Musick is once again able to offer live performances.
- The Judges reserve the right to award more than one of the same prize, or not award a prize at all.