- The Festival provides students an opportunity to receive encouraging comments from judges, as well as the opportunity to perform live in a non-competitive environment.
- Performance categories by age and instrument.
- Video submission.
- Live recital for all participants.
- Open to all ages and instruments, including voice and piano duet.
- Please review the complete 2022 Festival Rules prior to applying.
- Participation via video recording or live auditions.
- Memorization is not required for the Festival.
Deadlines and Dates
- Application deadline: May 7, 2022 (application fee: $55)
- Video submission deadline: May 7, 2022 (with application)
- Results will be announced via email by May 12, 2022.
- Application Fee: $55.
- Recital Fee: $85.
- All Festival Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation and detailed judges’ comments from professional musicians.
- All participants will be invited to perform in a live recital on May 29, 2022 at West Parish Church in Andover, MA.
- Recital fee includes two complimentary tickets to the Recital.