- All applications must be completed and submitted via our website before the – 11.59 pm EST May 7, 2022 DEADLINE.
- For applicants under 18 years old, the application form must be submitted by a parent or guardian of the applicant.
- Repertoire selection(s):
- Ages under 13: up to 6 minutes total.
- Ages 13 and older: up to 10 minutes total.
- No changes of repertoire will be allowed after the application is submitted.
- Sempre Musick reserves the right to reject applications that are late, inaccurate, or incomplete.
- A confirmation email will be sent to those completing the online application form and submitting the application fee.
- If an applicant has completed an application and paid the application fee in full but has not received an email of confirmation within 48 hours, please contact us via the Contact Page or via email: sempremusick (AT) gmail – dot – com
- The organization is not responsible for applications that were not received.
- By entering this Festival, applicants hold Sempre Musick harmless and release Sempre Musick from any and all liability for injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person.
- The applicant agrees to fully indemnify Sempre Musick from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Festival, without limitation.
- By submitting your video, you authorize Sempre Musick to republish it in any form or medium.
- By participating in the Festival, applicants grant Sempre Musick the right to use his/her personal information and/or submitted videos for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Festival, in print and media without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Sempre Musick reserves the right to make any changes in the rules, regulations and policies.
- All legitimate concerns or questions must come to Sempre Musick in writing via email.
- Video recordings only. (No audio-only recordings.)
- Concert attire requested.
- Applicants submit their performances in the form of a YouTube link. Video submission should be uploaded to YouTube as an unlisted video.
- Please specify detailed information regarding your repertoire in the video description, including Composer, Title, Opus Number.
- It is each applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the submitted materials are complete, accessible, and playable.
- Inaccessible links will be considered a withdrawal and ineligible for a refund.
- Videos must be uploaded and viewable by May 5, 2022 ahead of the application deadline, unless registering for the live auditions.
- Where appropriate, accompaniment is encouraged but not required.
COVID and Social Distancing
- Sempre Musick will abide by the social distancing and masking policies of the venues when and where its auditions and performances take place.
- Festival Application Fee, solo performers: $55.
- Participants’ applications will only be considered upon receipt of the application fee. Application Fees are non-refundable.
- Live Recital Performance Fee $85.
- To be eligible to perform, the Performance Fee must be paid by Sunday, May 22, 2022.
- All applicants will receive a certificate of participation and comments by May 5, 2022.
- Participants must perform the repertoire submitted in their application. Memorization is not required.
- Performance order will be assigned by Sempre Musick and cannot be changed.
- Performers will receive two complimentary tickets to the recital.
- Each performer will be responsible for their own accompanist for the recital, if needed.
- 2022 Live Recital Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022 at West Parish Church, 129 Reservation Rd, Andover, MA 01810.
- Video recording and photos are discouraged during the recital If videos or photos are taken, they must be limited to the performer’s family.
- Be advised that there will be no warm-up space in the recital hall.
- All travel, accommodations and related expenses are the responsibility of the performer.