2023 Concerto Competition Info
Please note: additional details will be added closer to the event.
Deadlines and Dates
Application and video submission deadline: April 22
Announcement of results: May 5
Recital fee submission deadline: May 12
Winners Recitals: May 27, May 29, June 3 in Andover, MA
Awards and Prizes
- All competitors will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- First, Second, and Third Place Winners of the Competition will be invited to perform live with the Sempre Musick Orchestra.
- One Grand Prix winner will be invited to perform with the NH Philharmonic Orchestra in the 2023-2024 concert season.
- The best performer of any Concerto by Alexander Peskanov will be advanced to the final round of the BMTG Intercontinental Music Competition.
- Additional prizes and awards TBD.
- Winners’ Recital Fees will include a 15 to 30-minute remote coaching with the Sempre Musick Orchestra Conductor (based on the length of selected repertoire), a live rehearsal with the orchestra (on the day of the event), and live performance.
- Fees also include two complimentary tickets to the performance.
- Date of performance will be determined by Sempre Musick and cannot be changed.
Decision of the judges is final.
Additional details to follow.